NSC Compliance Training
National Safety Code (NSC) Compliance Training
Carriers who hold a Safety Fitness Certificate (SFC) in Alberta are required to follow the regulations as set out in the National Safety Code (NSC).
Our Compliance training is intended to assist the carrier with understanding the requirements of holding a Safety Fitness Certificate (SFC).
Our knowledgeable staff can train your staff on how to develop proper policies and procedures to ensure compliance with these regulations.
The training consists of a review of the following:
- Proper Registration and insurance
- Responsibilities of a Safety Officer
- Reviewing all NSC Compliance
- Safety and Maintenance Policy and how to build the policy, and what the policy is for
- How to obtain and read a Carrier Profile
- How to do a collision investigation
- Proper record keeping and retention for driver files
- Proper record keeping and retention for unit files
- Information on Hours of Service – Federal or Provincial
- Log Book Auditing requirements - Training
- IFTA – International Fuel Tax
- IRP - Prorate
- And many more informative subjects for Safety Officers and management
This training is offered online, in a classroom or through a Teams meeting and is offered on an as-needed basis. It generally takes about 3 hours and can be held at our facility, your facility or remotely.